Software product development services
25+ years in IT consulting and software engineering
3,000+ IT professionals with strong technology expertise
1600+ completed software projects
10+ vendor partners, including Microsoft, Azure, Oracle, SAP, Atlassian, Odoo, and Salesforce
Industry-specific Centers of Excellence, including Healthcare, Retail, Finance, Insurance, and Automotive
A company-wide Research & Development program
Major Contender in Everest Group’s Digital Product Engineering Services report
Our software product development services
Our consultants guide your organization through every stage of the software product development process. We assist you with market analysis, business needs elicitation, product conceptualization, regulatory compliance, software project roadmapping and budgeting.
Based on the extensive research of your target audience’s behavior, needs and problems, we design eye-catching, intuitive interfaces that provide users with seamless experiences, help increase conversions, and win customer loyalty.
Our team shapes your idea into a minimum viable product equipped with essential features. This fully functional product version helps you gather valuable feedback from early users with minimal effort and investment, paving the way for a successful launch of your final product.
Itransition builds full-fledged software solutions, including web, mobile, and desktop applications. We ensure they adhere to your business requirements, comply with regulatory standards, and bring value to your audience. We take care of development, testing, integration with other platforms or services, and post-release maintenance.
Itransition’s team revamps your existing software product to improve its performance, maintainability, and scalability, outpacing competitors’ offering and adapting to emerging market or tech trends. This can include code refactoring, architecture renovation, cloud migration, new software functionality, and security upgrades.
Have a product idea in mind?
Our approach to software product development
Focus on quality
- As an ISO 9001-certified software provider, Itransition delivers high-quality software solutions designed to fully meet your requirements
- For successful product delivery, we set up quality management practices to manage each aspect of the software development lifecycle, including project planning, software design, development, and rollout.
Confidentiality & security
- As an ISO/IEC 27001-certified company, we ensure the security of your information assets, including financial data, intellectual property, and information provided by third parties.
- We adhere to the OWASP secure coding guidelines and build software products in strict compliance with regional and industry-specific data management and security regulations, such as HIPAA, GDPR, or PCI DSS.
- We equip your software product with robust cybersecurity features to safeguard customer data, including identity and access management, user activity monitoring, and encrypted data exchange.
- Based on the project environment, we apply suitable Agile software development approaches to optimize workflows, including Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban for small teams as well as SoS, LeSS, and SAFe for larger ones.
- We implement DevOps best practices, including CI/CD, test automation, and microservices architecture to streamline new product development and minimize time to market.
- We provide technology advisory and license optimization consulting to help you select a cost-effective tech stack and reduce the risk of budget overruns.
- We offer different engagement models and related pricing options to best meet your development project requirements.
Engagement models we offer
Itransition provides your company with a pool of qualified experts, enabling you to assess and select as many candidates as you need. You then directly manage our specialists during the development project.
We set up a team of developers to work alongside your internal IT department or outsourced specialists. We manage the team ourselves while fully complying with your product vision, project scope, and schedule in addition to regularly reporting to your PM.
Full project outsourcing
Our product development team takes over the project and handles it from start to finish. While you set the vision for the project and monitor our progress, we shape your software product in line with the established SLA agreement.
Bring your product to life with Itransition
Advanced technologies to enhance your software product
Itransition augments your product with AI, machine learning, NLP, and computer vision to provide a more personalized user experience, replicate human communication, and analyze visual content.
Itransition’s team builds software products with AR and VR capabilities to facilitate immersive experiences for your customers with simulations, superimposed 3D models, and image overlays.
Our experts interconnect your product with networks of IoT devices, such as RFID scanners, sensors, wearables, and beacons, to remotely collect and analyze data on user health, asset location and conditions, or other valuable information.
With Itransition’s blockchain-based products, your customers will be able to perform safer transactions and build transparent business relationships via smart contracts, incorruptible IDs, and unmodifiable digital records.
Software product development lifecycle
Itransition offers end-to-end services covering each stage of the software product development journey to help you deliver solutions meeting your customers' expectations.
- Carry out workshops, brainstorming sessions, and interviews with stakeholders to clarify your business goals
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and customer discovery to define your specific market and customer needs or pain points
- Outline the software product’s functional and non-functional product requirements
Our development tech stack
We draw from a broad range of technologies and third-party services to assemble a set of product development tools matching your project scope and budget requirements.
- Java C
- C# C++
- PHP Python
- Ruby R
- Rust Swift
- Objective-C Kotlin
Custom software development
Itransition is a global provider of custom software development with 20+ years of experience. Book your free consultation now.
Application development services
Itransition is a custom application development company building powerful software for SMBs and large enterprises. Get a free quote now.
Cloud-based ERP: types, benefits & best platforms
Read the ultimate cloud-based ERP software overview: key concepts, types, benefits, industry use cases, best software, implementation roadmap and challenges.
Web application development services
We provide web application development services to help companies streamline their operations and create competitive web products. Book a call.
Mobile app development services
Entrust your mobile application development, design, and support to Itransition, a vendor with 20+ years of experience in mobile services.