Artificial intelligence consulting
Itransition offers a full range of artificial intelligence consulting services to help you adopt and scale AI-driven solutions across your organization and overcome emerging technical issues and business challenges.
AI consulting services we provide
Itransition’s team of experts is ready to guide you through any step of the artificial intelligence implementation lifecycle.
- Identification of business needs
- Selection of a suitable AI use case
- Definition of the project's scope
Initial data analysis
- Formulation of dataset requirements
- Advising on data sources selection
- Assessment of data quality
- Advising on data analysis and cleaning
- Assistance with data imputation or dimension reduction
- Design of a data pre-processing pipeline
- Guidance on the creation of a data analysis flow
- Advising on AI techniques and algorithms choices
- Selecting a suitable tech stack
- Preparing the AI solution’s architecture
- UX/UI design guidance and evaluation
- Detailing the project’s objectives, deliverables, and timeframe
- Help with development stages formulation (PoC, MVP, main releases)
- Creation of solution testing strategies
- Advising on AI model performance assessment
- Definition of the project's scope
Building the AI solution
- Monitoring of data preprocessing activities
- Guidance on effective AI model training
- Monitoring the solution’s development progress
- Control over AI implementation guidelines adherence
- Strategizing AI model’s security and compliance
Model integration and deployment
- Identification of suitable deployment environments
- Creation of an AI deployment strategy
- Guidance on AI integration with business software
- Assistance with AI model scalability in the target environment
- Ensurance of AI model’s proper performance and security
- Control over the adherence to AI integration and testing guidelines
- Establishment of a maintenance plan
- Establishment of AI model performance monitoring and issue detection
- Advising on the necessity of AI model retraining
- Creation of a continuous improvement strategy
- User training and support provision
Embrace innovation with Itransition’s AI consulting services
5+ years of experience in building AI-powered solutions
25+ years of delivering IT consulting and software development services
Certified partners of Microsoft and AWS
A large portfolio of successful AI projects
Strict adherence to HIPAA, GDPR, and other standards and regulations
Awards and recognitions from Deloitte, Gartner, Forrester, and Clutch
Our scope of AI-related technologies
We master a full spectrum of AI-related tools and technologies, which we can combine to deliver solutions matching your business objectives and technical requirements.
Selected AI applications we’ve worked with
Itransition’s consultants can help you implement AI-enabled solutions designed to process visual content, understand human language, and sift through big data for clues or insights.
Itransition’s team is well-versed with AI-based systems that capture visual inputs from the physical world, interpret them, and trigger proper reactions from software or machines. The selected computer vision use cases include:
Looking for an AI consulting partner?
Industry-specific AI solutions
Itransition’s consultants will help you identify the most suitable AI use cases based on your industry and business scenario and calculate the potential return on investment.
Itransition’s approach to AI consulting
We thoroughly approach artificial intelligence consulting to ensure the project’s success and avoid any implementation missteps.
Data quality and availability
Our experts will evaluate your corporate data quality and availability. In case these datasets are not up to par with your future AI solution, Itransition will guide you through reorganizing and cleaning them to ensure their reliability.
We help to develop AI solutions in strict compliance with ethical standards and international regulations, including GDPR, HIPAA, and others. These rules are a part of our corporate policies.
Algorithm explainability and accuracy
The black-box nature of AI is still an unresolved issue for the professional community. However, we ensure careful data preparation, bias-free model training, as well as transparent technical specifications to make your AI solution reliable and auditable.
Staff and stakeholder buy-in
Itransition can help your workforce get acquainted with a new AI solution easier through demoing, user training, and ongoing support. We can also draw up a progressive adoption plan for your stakeholders that combines incremental achievements and a more secure rollout.
Benefits of working with AI consultants
Our AI experts will help you identify the most profitable artificial intelligence use cases to invest in, along with the most suitable tech stack to build your future solution.
Optimized project planning
A team of AI consultants can expertly define an optimal development and adoption roadmap, including timeline, budgeting, team composition, and iterations.
By complementing your in-house expertise with external consultants, you'll be able to launch your AI project faster and speed up rollout without hiring and training new talent.
Supported by an AI consulting firm, you’ll minimize the technical and business-related risks of AI adoption, such as data bias, ML model drift, low accuracy, or non-compliance.
Complementary AI development services
We offer dedicated AI development services to realize AI implementation projects from the ground up.
- Setup of the ETL/ELT pipeline
- Data cleansing, annotation, and transformation
- Data security setup
- AI algorithm selection
- AI model training
- Software integration
- Data visualization setup
- Production environment deployment
- Quality assurance activities
- Post-launch support
AI consulting FAQs
What do AI consultants do?
How much does an AI solution cost?
What is the team composition of an AI project?
How to speed up AI model training and implementation?
AI use cases: 3 rules to find the right one for your business
One of the main barriers to AI adoption is identifying the right AI use cases. Find out the best practices to make it less challenging.
NLP in healthcare: fostering medical digitalization
NLP in healthcare provides a wide array of tools to assist medical professionals and improve patient experience. How? Let's find out.
Why integrate OpenAI into business applications: benefits and key use cases
Explore OpenAI and ChatGPT use cases for integration with common ecommerce, customer relationship, HR, PM, and document management software.
Machine learning statistics
Itransition presents the ultimate list of machine learning statistics: market data, ML adoption by industries, economic impact, investments, and other facts.
Computer vision in manufacturing: 9 use cases, examples, and best practices
Learn how to leverage computer vision in manufacturing and explore its use cases, adoption challenges, and implementation guidelines.