Robotic process automation: end-to-end RPA services for your business
- Robotic process automation
Itransition’s RPA professionals deliver comprehensive automation services helping companies introduce cost- and time-saving bots into their operational workflows with minimum disruption.
What is RPA?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is software that can automate rule-based, repetitive tasks within multiple industries and business processes. RPA-enabled software robots emulate human actions by interacting with digital systems and software.
Wonder if RPA can streamline your operational processes, increase productivity and boost business growth? Learn more about robotic process automation services to get a 360° view of the technology implementation.
the estimated size of the global RPA market by 2030
Research and Markets
of organizations are at least piloting automation technologies
believe automation is a key component of digital transformation strategies
Our RPA services
Robotic process automation spreads across various domains, driven by the pressing need to optimize business operations, enhance productivity, and generate maximum ROI. Our RPA experts can make a comprehensive analysis of your particular case, identify the best automation opportunities, and offer you a tailor-made automation solution.
We assess the current state of your operational workflows to choose the most appropriate RPA deployment approach. Then, we create an RPA implementation roadmap, determine the project’s milestones, and outline frameworks and deployment methodology.
Itransition’s engineering team sets up an adequate RPA infrastructure that ensures the stability, interoperability, and scalability of the RPA solution. We shape RPA modules into fully-fledged systems and seamlessly integrate robots into existing business workflows. We verify that RPA tools are bug-free and perform as intended while providing end-user onboarding and training.
Our RPA specialists provide post-deployment hypercare support, analyzing and fine-tuning RPA tools and helping users to get used to them. Based on users’ feedback, we form the backlog for future releases. As your business expands, we help with further RPA integration, enabling your business to maintain the bots’ maximum operational efficiency in the long term.
Want to implement RPA to boost your business performance?
Our RPA solution development expertise
We build reliable, intelligent, and flexible bots, ready to take on numerous tedious and repetitive tasks and serve as a full-fledged digital workforce.
Bots made to fit
Every action taken by our RPA bots is saved into logs, enabling you to control your operations better.
Our bots operate mainly in the presentation layer and can be deployed without disrupting the underlying workflows.
RPA integration implies almost infinite scalability. You can multiply your bots' capacity when your business expands.
We leverage best RPA security practices, identify vulnerabilities, and guarantee sensitive data protection.
Types of RPA we offer
- Runs long processes or automations without the need for human interaction
- Independent from users to trigger processes
- Intended for more complex and highly repetitive tasks, usually performed in batches
- Works on a virtual machine
- Full automation without human intervention
- Automation that requires initial human input, for example, transferring data to the robot
- Human in the Loop, which includes steps requiring human decisions
- Application, claims & invoice processing
- Automated call center response
- Document search, retrieval & validation
- Synchronizing data between several systems
- Processing a large number of documents
- Collecting data from various sources
- 24x7 operation
Common benefits: rapid ROI, employee & customer satisfaction, regulatory & data compliant, fast, high accuracy, complete process visibility, tailored to user requirements.
Ready to augment your workforce with RPA?
RPA implementation roadmap
We deliver end-to-end robotic process automation services, from identifying use cases for RPA adoption and analyzing requirements to smooth solution implementation, testing, and post-rollout support.
- Analyzing business processes
- Designing a long-term automation roadmap
- Сonsidering algorithms for exceptions and errors processing
- Producing a technical blueprint
- Exceptional cases modeling
- Delivering technical documentation
- Automation implementation and training
- Test-run on stages environment
- Test RPA on users’ workflows
- Collecting feedback
- Identifying areas for the solution’s improvement
- Deployment on the customer’s environment
- Employee training
Support & adjustment
- Post-launch hypercare support
- Performance and efficiency monitoring
- RPA update and configuration
RPA in finance: 10 use cases, benefits, and challenges
Learn how RPA can help financial institutions streamline their operations and increase efficiency. Explore RPA challenges and get some implementation tips.
RPA in healthcare: use cases, benefits, and challenges
Learn how robotic process automation streamlines processes in the healthcare industry and improves care delivery. Explore top RPA vendors, use cases, and costs.
RPA in real estate: 10 use cases and best practices
Explore robotic process automation applications, adoption guidelines and challenges in real estate management. View the best RPA platforms on the market.