Document management software
We set up our in-house DMS development department in 2003 to provide enterprise document management software and related services. Since then, we have been helping businesses analyze their document-centric processes and transform them into digital workflows hosted within a centralized DMS. We work with over 160 document formats thus covering multiple needs of companies across all industries.
DMS architecture design
Our business analysts map out current document workflows, both paper-based and digital. After that, our experts visualize the prospective DMS logic and its architecture.
Our team develops document management solutions that automate internal and external document workflows, as well as provide toolsets for document collaboration.
To set up uninterrupted document flows, we connect our DMS systems to enterprise software, including ERP, CRM, accounting systems, B2B, B2C portals, and more.
Itransition offers custom development services to enterprises looking for unique digital document management software. We enrich our solutions with built-in workflow design tools, scalable document repositories, document editing and versioning features. Enterprises can rely on Itransition in the post-deployment period and delegate the long-term support and on-demand customization of their systems to our DMS consultants and developers.
We build on-premises and cloud document management software on top of recognized platforms. Our engineers have the necessary skills to leverage out-of-the-box features and merge default capabilities with custom ones. We help our customers extend their platform-based systems as their businesses grow and align them with changing requirements by modifying workflows, adding new features, and improving UX and UI.
Choose the DMS that works for your business
DMS in context
Sometimes our customers face document management automation challenges within the context of their broader software development projects. If this is your case, our team is always ready to help you succeed in every DMS-related initiative.
Electronic document management software
Our document management solutions cover all stages of document processing, facilitating everyday activities for different user groups. We augment traditional workflows with advanced technologies to add intelligent automation to the document lifecycle, minimize human effort, and reduce paper consumption.
Scanning and capture
Effortless digitizing of documents, their initial classification and distribution for further processing.
- Automated document uploading
- Scanning and content recognition
- Metadata input
- Document quality management
- Document routing to internal storages
Manageable document cycles with well-defined user roles and completely transparent document circulation.
- Workflow-based document cycles
- Manageable document statuses
- Digital signature
- Document versioning and history
- Workflow monitoring
Extendable depots for continuous document reuse, review and update coupled with dedicated workflows for long-term document maintenance.
- Structured document repositories
- Enterprise, team and personal libraries
- Automated document archiving
- Triggers and notifications for document review
- Utilization and recovery
Quick identification of documents and their content across storages in all deployments.
- Metadata-based search
- Document indexing
- Expanded built-in filters
- Search results ranked according to document relevancy
- Hybrid search results across on-premises and cloud libraries
Enterprise and team collaboration on various documents. Document management integrated into collaboration tools.
- Coauthoring and coediting
- Discussion boards
- Collaboration areas with integrated document libraries
- Document-centric collaboration with vendors, partners, and customers
Protected document use compliant with industry standards and regulations regarding data processing and sharing.
- Multi-factor authentication
- Role-based user access
- Data encryption
- Data leak policies
- Secure internal and external sharing
We enable users to effectively manage documents on their mobile devices with or without internet access. We adapt document management web applications to be used on smartphones and tablets as well as design standalone Android and iOS mobile apps. We equip our solutions with mobile security and monitoring features to support safe operation of mobile DMSs.
- Autosync with desktop apps
- Batch document distribution
- Mobile search
- Mobile document templates
- Document scanning with a mobile camera
- In-app document creation, editing and sharing
- Direct document uploading and downloading from third-party sources
- Mobile document preview
Enable device-agnostic document management across all of your deployments
Finance & accounting
- Contracting and billing
- Document review and signing
- Financial report scheduling and distribution
- Financial audit automation