Itransition provides a set of services to improve software security and resolve quality issues early in the development process to minimize these risks.
Critical IT Security Consulting Services
Itransition is a competent partner in the quest for secure systems through our value-added services. We leverage our knowledge to extend the capabilities of your team in the niche areas. We share:
- Extensive expertise with most software products and platforms;
- Comprehensive experience in designing and implementing large-scale enterprise and public-facing applications with strict security requirements;
- Years of hands-on experience in customization, development, technical writing and documentation services, as well as training.
Itransition is a different kind of IT Consultancy in that we offer expertise in technology security across a pivotal set of domains that include:
- Operational Security
- Internal processes, policies and regulations
- Infrastructure Security
- Physical, Network and Operating System levels
- Application Security
- Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) process framework
Great Security begins with great Audits
Itransition offers a complete line of audit services that cover a diverse range of subject-matter analysis and detailed system reviews. A Security Review highlights the strengths and weaknesses of a company’s security infrastructure, both internally and externally. Detailed analysis of key criteria will document Physical Security, Network Security and Computer Systems Security. Back-up and Disaster Recovery Audits offer assessments on the policies, procedures and plans that organizations have in place to respond to major business interruptions or catastrophes. Industry-specific system analysis offers in-depth examinations of technology systems within an organization's infrastructure. Finally, anti-virus and anti-spyware assessments, detailed reviews on policies and procedures of virus and spyware management identify external threats and offer plans on keeping your company safe.
Security can be loosely grouped into a mix of IT Project disciplines:
- Enterprise Security Management
- Accountable IT Management
- Risk Management
- Security Roles and Duties
- Security Policies
- IT Security staff training
- Security as a development lifecycle
- Security that is planned, managed, measured, reviewed and audited
Itransition is uniquely qualified to consult and assist organizations of any size by tackling their IT security issues. Our approach consolidates:
Including security as early as possible in the development lifecycle is the smartest way to develop, deploy, assure and transform your IT projects using best practices in security.
If your organization has already faced security challenges or considers options to mitigate security risks in the future, contact the Itransition Security team today.