The platform connects businesses with a network of expert recruiters who manage candidate profiles and communication using the platform. The developed software is a SaaS solution comprising a set of tools for content management, collaboration, time tracking, reporting, messaging and more.
Roles and Activities
User account functionality differs depending on the user role: recruiters, candidates and employers have access only to the tools and data relevant to their objectives and activity.
- 1.Candidates submit their profiles, take psychometric and skills tests and conduct video interviews. Test results, interviews and communication logs become a seamless part of candidate profile and can be reused in the future.
- 2.Recruiters are able to collect and organize profiles and to continuously improve their candidate database. The Platform provides tools to tag, comment and share relevant profiles with employers, organize interviews, communicate and keep message history.
- 3.Employers are free to securely review profiles shared by recruiters, set up qualification tests and leave a feedback. They have options to browse and select recruiters or post an open position which immediately becomes visible for multiple recruiters. To select the best-fit recruiter employer can compare recruiters’ prices, performance statistics and previous experience, ratings and feedback from clients.
On-the-fly video interviews
On-the-fly video interview recording is definitely an outstanding Platform's feature. It allows users to record interviews and to securely share them. This online video system simulates the first interview and simplifies the initial screening process:
- 1.Recruiters enter the interview questions into the system.
- 2.The system invites the candidate to conduct the interview online, using the webcam.
- 3.When a candidate is ready to start, the questions pop up on the screen and the recorded responses are being tagged and transferred to the media repository.
- 4.The authorized users (recruiters and employers) watch the responses at their convenience.
To make it work, Itransition designed and developed a scalable and secure media content processing system supporting metadata management and media distribution mechanism involving video streaming solutions.
Online candidate testing
Online tests are suggested to candidates after their video interview and are aimed to assess a different set of competencies, including personality preferences and learning potential, as well as numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning.
Recruiters charge only for the time they put in a project, so the activity log module is essential – it enables precise time tracking and reporting. The module provides a complete transparency for employers and helps recruiters manage their projects and billing.