The major challenge of the project is the implementation of custom features on the end users’ individual request (specific links generation, database content encryption, etc.). Engaged in long-term collaboration, Itransition’s dedicated team is ready to solve these constantly emerging tasks.
Bongomagic, enhanced by Itransition, enables companies to increase product sales, expand their customer database and hire the best brains by leveraging the potential of social networks.
The system automates the following business processes:
- Distributing of product and job openings information
- Searching for quality candidates
- Rewarding existing customers for making recommendations
Bongomagic provides a number of functional features for successful product promotion for new and emerging customers by using the existing contact database:
- Contact import. The solution allows for importing contacts from a variety of different sources – Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo mail, LinkedIn, Plaxo, Xing, CSV and XLS local files. Integration with social networks makes it possible to research existing customers’ contact lists and target passive audience, who are not currently looking for but may be interested in the offered services later on.
- Product and vacancy upload. To launch effective marketing campaigns, end users upload the necessary information – descriptions, images, videos – on the existing products and opening vacancies from internal systems.
- Campaign creation and management. An easy-to-use, step-by-step campaign management system enables even inexperienced users to design dynamic and attractive online marketing campaigns. Unifying contacts, products, services and vacancies, users can launch campaigns immediately or at a pre-scheduled time.
- Recommendation and reward systems. The solution delivers extra motivation for existing customers to promote company products by sending personal recommendations to their friends and partners. When making recommendations, clients collect points and receive reward payments that are processed automatically.
- Marketing campaign analysis and report generation. The system makes it possible to view the underlying data of marketing campaigns. After a complex analysis of multiple data (customer activity, incentive payments etc.) the solution creates comprehensive custom reports on overall campaigns effectiveness.
- System integration. There is no need in manual transferring of information between the portal’s database and internal systems – sales order processing and applicant tracking solutions, ERP and CRM systems, intranets – as it integrates with them automatically.
As Bongomagic deals with personal user data collected from social networks, Itransition developers put special emphasis on information security. The team offered a non-standard approach to the data encryption model of the solution, which resulted in better information security than had been planned.
After several months of successful collaboration, the customer ordered the development of a Facebook app to expand the solution’s reach and increase the number of its users. With the present vast popularity of Facebook the solution delivered gives better ways to strengthen end usercustomer networks.
The application repeats the functionality of the Bongomagic portal, but expands its Facebook integration abilities – from just posting marketing campaigns to the wall to mass sharing products, services and opening jobs with all or selected friends. Moreover, the Facebook app gives the customer’s clients better ways to stay up to date with target audience interests, collecting statistics on mostly viewed and shared posts.