A powerful online BI-driven sales and marketing tool
Itransition implemented a web-driven community-based platform offering the portal users a comprehensive suite of services and solutions. The system provides advice on ways of
improvement for conducting e-Commerce locally, regionally, and globally.
Some of the key features of the system available for registered users are the possibility to trade in organic and specialty food and
evaluated partner search.
In fact, Trade Support Partner evaluation is periodically performed within a proprietary Quality Assurance system that leverages the
latest search, relationship mapping based on a role-focused questionnaire-like algorithm, and inferential technologies. They allow
to assess the partners against e-Commerce trade readiness, financial and operational integrity, product and service quality along
with social responsibility.
Other solution features include:
- Business Partner Matchmaking: enables members to find the most qualified and verified partners to establish business
- Group Buying: allows members to reduce their purchasing costs by participating in consolidated buy orders for products or
services offered by other community members.
- Volume Discounts: possibility to offer volume based sales discounts to encourage large orders.
- Flash Sales: possibility to set up flash sales/deals of the day that provide targeted and timebased discounts on selected products with payments process through online payment
- Business Insights: member access to a regularly updated library of information on
improving business performance. Insight is provided in the form of databases, industry
reports, events calendars, and member forums.
- Business Intelligence: customized confidential studies and reports for members covering
market and product research, customer and competitor intelligence, as well as market and
- Trade Support: access to a qualified network of service providers in areas such as trade
financing, trade logistics, finance, legal and insurance to help facilitate the buying and
selling of their products.
The portal was designed to be able to store and process thousands of concurrent users and
millions of records, while still providing fast response time.