Tasks you can expect to handle:
- Representing the interests of the company while interacting with public authorities, banks, Mass Media, and other organizations in Hungary the company is planning to collaborate with or is in the process of collaborating with.
- Organizing office operations and coordinating the work of office services, including oversight and interaction with outsourcing companies.
- Planning and budgeting for office operations, collaborating closely with the financial department.
- Searching for office locations, negotiating rental agreements, and ensuring functional necessities, such as cleaning, catering, and security.
- Managing office-related responsibilities, including planning office layout, equipment procurement, document processing, purchasing.
- Keeping employees informed of office operations and services updates planned, as well as sharing news, and hosting monthly conference calls with office staff.
- Putting forward ideas for corporate events as well as taking part in organizing & hosting said events.